Terms & Conditions:
By submitting this form you agree to the following terms and conditions for rental of described services.
Pricing & Payments:
- Customer (You) agree to pay a base fee for the container as well as any overage incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the Customer. The containers have strict weight limitations and associated dump fees. Any additional materials will be billed at $125.00 with a maximum weight of 3 tons.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, paper, etc.
- Each time you call to have the bin moved the fee is $175 ( Starting from pickup, empty it in dump and return it )
- Relocate bin the fee is $175 plus the original fees.
- Additional weight after you reach the limit is chargeable @ $12.50 per 100 Kilograms (i.e. $125 per metric tonne)
- The container rental includes use for up to 3 days. If the container is kept longer than 3 days, there will be an additional fee of $25.00 per day.
- Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due within 3 days of container pick up.
- Any unpaid balance after 3 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of container pick up until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25 late fee.
- The only form of payment accepted is a credit card. The payment must be run through and accepted before the bin delivery.
- While dumpsters are in your possession, you will NOT place or allow to be placed into the dumpster:
— Substances hazardous to health such as toxic or corrosive materials or liquids
— Liquids of any kind weather contained or not
— Medical waste or animal carcasses of any kind
— Any material that is considered unsuitable for containment (mold, asbestos, paint, gas bottles, batteries)
— Household appliances such as refrigerators and freezers must be tagged free of Freon.
— Extremely heavy materials such as rock, dirt, concrete or brick can only be accepted using a 10yard bin and filled only half way.
- Every attempt must be taken to ensure the weight is equally dispersed in the bin. All refuse in the dumpster shall not exceed the top or sides of the container.
- Customer shall be liable for any loss or damage to rented equipment in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
Access and Ground Conditions:
The customer will be responsible for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.